Thursday, December 4, 2014

Update 85 - 19 left

Mom,

They gave me a pair of contacts as I walked out of Walmart. We need to order more. I will send you the prescription later tonight. I went to the bank and they gave me a temporary card and my new one will be coming in the mail. I should get it this week or next. 

Everything is going good. I will be on a week long exchange in our area this week which will be nice. 

Our companionship is testing and piloting some other facebook things within our mission. Our mission doesn't do facebook like other missions because we just like to be as obedient and consecrated as we can. Within our mission we are reaching out and going to try new things. You will find that on my facebook a lot more photos will be posted. Enjoy!

Here are some jokes:
Why was timmy crying?
He had a frog stapled to his face.

What do a pakistani husband and wife have in common?
Nothing, it was an arranged marriage.

How do you make a plumber cry?
Kidnap his family.

Tell those to the rest of the fam and see if they laugh, I bet they will.


Jorvik will love it, I told him he needs to stay focused though. I'm glad all is well!

love ya much.

No comments:

Post a Comment