Thursday, December 4, 2014

Everything is going well

Quentin is coming along. No baptismal date but he's doing good. Joni is doing really good as well. 

The zone is doing super well. Elder Crane is back in San Jose- I have a box of some important things of his I need to send so he can have them. Elder Cordova is back in Utah and should be having surgery today or this week some time on his collar bone. My new shoes are really nice! I love them. Not really in need of anything. i might use some of my alotment to get a pair of suit pants for my grey suit. They have been out of commission for 6 or 7 months. I have a package to send home too. If I said it I DON'T WANT IT OPENED UNTIL I GET HOME!!!

Things are going well-getting fed hecka good and am getting fat still. That's okay though.

No comments:

Post a Comment