Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Best Two Years??? Hope So!


Has anyone ever seen the movie, The Best Two Years?  Oh my goodness it was so fun to watch!!!  I wonder all the time what it would be like to serve a mission.  I have heard returned missionaries say that it was the best two years of their lives and wondered if that was really true.  I would think that it would have both highs and lows and watching this movie gave me a small sense of what that might look like.
 

So Jake called this morning from the airport and for a moment I thought I wouldn’t be able to talk to him because the reception was horrible!!  Luckily he found another phone and called again!  The first thing he said was, “it’s good to hear your voice mom!”  Oh how I love that boy!  He chatted away telling me all about his wonderful experiences in the MTC and it really made my heart feel good.  He said his whole district was going to Montana and he was super excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment