Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Address & Pictures

So I have an address that I can share with you for Jake. He says that if you mail him at this address then it will get to him a day or 2 quicker than sending it to the mission home.

Elder Jacob Daniel Packham
120 6th Ave N. #10
Shelby, MT 59474
 
I have a couple pictures I can share in this post. As you know, I am new to this whole blogger world and I haven't quite figured out how to get them on the blog without putting them in a post. If you know, please share that info with me! I am a newbie!
 




The first picture is of Elder Matt Dunn and Elder Jacob Packham.  Matt Dunn was living here in Ankeny with his sister before his mission. He is actually from Texas. A great kid!!! It is very neat that they were in the MTC together!

The second picture speaks for itself. It is Elder Packham's missionary tag!!  So cool!

The third picture is 'beautiful Montana!'

The fourth picture is of Elder Inman and Elder Packham.  Elder Inman and Jake were in the same district in the MTC and now are both serving in Montana. Jake really hopes they get to serve together at some point.

This last picture is a treasure. There are actually two. One of Jake's good friends in high school, Landon Near, is currently serving a mission as well.  In 2008 the two of them dressed up for "twins day" during homecoming week as missionaries and I have that picture.  The more recent one was taken in the MTC - pretty sweet!

I have a few more things I want to tell you about but I am going to put them in my next post!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment