Tuesday, August 12, 2014

18 month mark this week? Say WHaaaaaaat?

I am doing well.

Interviews went great :) 

Transfers are coming up on the 19th I believe. We hope that we stay together for one more. I'm not sure what will happen. We have been together for 6 months, in 2 weeks at the end of the transfer. We would love to go 7.5 but we'll see. 

Zach is doing good. We will probably just let the ward missionaries teach him from here on out. When we are out of the lessons he's so chill but when we get in a lesson he immediately wants to argue or disagree with what we have to say. If it comes from one of the ward members he accepts all of it. We think he just wants to get a reaction out of us. He told us he didn't want to meet until Sunday. We were just like, "okay sounds good." and he was taken back by that-it was great. We asked him about FHE and institute and he said, "I don't know we'll see." and we were just like, "sounds good maybe we'll see ya maybe we wont." and he was taken back by that too. He's so great though! His countenance has changed a ton. We role played in mission prep and he got to teach me and another member the 1st lesson. It was so awesome to see him commit me to read the book of mormon, pray, and come to church. I know I felt the spirit and he spoke to me and he's not even a member.

I asked president and he said that I could Skype or FaceTime all of you before Mike goes into the mission field for about 10 minutes or so. 

18 month mark this week? Say WHaaaaaaat? 

No comments:

Post a Comment