Tuesday, April 2, 2013

EXTRA EXTRA ~ Breaking News!


HERE'S THE NEWS: I am getting transferred to Plains and Thompson Falls, I'll be in the Kalispell Zone. We got our transfer calls this morning at 9:30 or so. Elder Ptacek will be staying in Shelby and will continue to be the District Leader. Plains and Thompson Falls are two different cities but that is the name of my area. My new companion will be Elder Ashcroft. I leave Shelby on Wednesday.


The picture above is of Thompson Falls, Montana.

I looked up Thompson Falls, Montana and found this picture. It looks beautiful!  Something tells me that there will be a lot of beautiful places in Montana that I will want to see one day!

Statistics & Facts The population of Thompson Falls is approximately 1,321 (2000).
The approximate number of families is 619 (2000).


The picture above is a sunrise over Plains, Montana.

Statistics & Facts The population of Plains is approximately 992.
The approximate number of families is 468.

So I am wondering... I see all these beautiful pictures of Montana and wonder why more people don't live there.  Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment